Terms and Conditions
The Business Owner(s) identified above (individually, an “Applicant”), members and affiliates, each represents, acknowledges and agrees that:
- All information and documents provided to Partner Lending Referral Network (“PLRN”) are true, accurate and complete,
- Applicant or affiliate members will immediately notify PLRN of any change in such information or financial condition,
- Applicant authorizes PLRN to disclose all information and documents that PLRN may obtain, including credit reports and personal information and any information that Applicant may provide to PLRN in Applicant’s application(s) for any PLRN product, service or program, to other persons or entities (including, but not limited to, contractors, service providers, vendors, subsidiaries, affiliates, members, and other third parties selected by PLRN) (collectively, “Assignees”), as follows:
- to Assignees that may be involved with or acquire commercial loans having daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly repayment features.
- to Assignees that may be involved with purchases of future receivables including Merchant Cash services or transactions.
- to Assignees for the purpose of offering Applicant our products, services or programs or those of third parties that PLRN believes Applicant may find of interest, including, without limitation, equipment finance and/or equipment leasing programs and services.
- to Assignees used to support PLRN’s business.
- to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, or to establish or exercise PLRN’s legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to physical safety of any person, violation of PLRN’s terms or agreements, or as otherwise required by law; and/or g. to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of PLRN’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Applicant’s personal information is among the assets transferred. (collectively, “Transactions”) and each Assignee is authorized to use such information and documents, and share such information and documents with other Assignees, in connection with potential Transactions.
- Each Assignee will rely upon the accuracy and completeness of such information and documents,
- PLRN, Assignees, and each of their representatives, successors, members and designees (collectively, “Recipients”) are authorized to request and receive any investigative reports, credit reports, statements from creditors or financial institutions, verification of information, or any other information that a Recipient deems necessary,
- Applicant waives and releases any claims against Recipients and any information-providers arising from any act or omission relating to the requesting, receiving or release of information,
- Applicant, affiliates, members, assignees, and recipients confirms that he or she is authorized to submit information on this form on behalf of Business Owner(s); and
- Applicant agrees that PLRN or its agents or representatives may contact Applicant via telephone (including land line or mobile phone), text message, social media or email (including, without limitation, adding you to our newsletter mailing list), using information which is publicly available or which Applicant or its agents, employees or representatives have provided to Applicant.